Thursday, May 29, 2008

Videos

YouTube
Having not had anything to do with Video on the internet I was quite facinated with it all, especially the one on Oral history. We have been thinking about doing some oral history talks with our older generation before all the information is lost. This video show me another way it could be done.

We could take them out and they can show where things were and we could video the experience for us and their family. We would not have to be as creative as in 'Olive's' video but I can see possibilities.

I found the Staff orientation had on the eyes flashing past in places. I think you would have to have someone professional to do this for a Library. Perhaps these two were doing for a school assignment or something. They still did better than I would though.

Google

I found Google book review better but as a learner I would have to really use it a lot to get the real differences. Clarity seemed to be a problem in some videos.

No comments: