Thursday, January 29, 2009

Social Networking

Social Networking is something that I am not really in favour of, propably because I did not know enough about it. Also I don't have the internet so have not seen a use for it. I do believe that it can do a lot of harm to people. This could be because it is not used properly.
It is assumed that most people have the internet. But, people my age especially do not have computers let alone the internet. I have a computer and have done for years but that doesn't say I know a lot about them.

I thought the British Library Facebook was good adn interesting for those able to look at.

The Rotorua Library Bepo was great and very informative as long as you have the internet.

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

I think it is interesting seeing what is being done with social networking - they can be extra tools to add in to read different people.

Ellen (PLS)